When you use the website, we collect the following information:
- Contact Information. This may include your name, address, email address and phone number, if you provide it. We use this information in the ways you would expect, such as to set up your Account or contact you.
- Third Party Account Information. If you use Third Party Services, such as social media or photo-sharing services, you may provide us with your Third Party Services account information, such as your username (note that we don’t store any passwords you use to access Third Party Services). We transmit, and may store, such account information, only as needed to provide the Services, and only in accordance with the terms and policies of the Third Party Services.
- Emails or Forms. When you send us emails or complete forms, we maintain those communications and their contents so that we can resolve your inquiries or otherwise assist you and we will store your details on databases for any mailing lists you choose to subscribe to.
- Files You Provide Us. If you send us any files or upload them, we will retain these.
- Usage Information. This includes information about your activity on and interaction with the Services, such as your IP address, your device or browser type, the webpage you visited before coming to our sites and identifiers associated with your devices. This information enables us to analyze how the website services are being accessed and used, and to track performance.
- Location Information. Your devices (depending on your settings) may transmit location information to the Services.
When you use the Services, we may share your information only as described below:
- Third Parties We may give third parties access to limited information on the Services. For example, we integrate our website with a third party newsletter service, such as Survey Monkey or Mailchimp that requires access to the email addresses you collect from your End Users, in order for that newsletter service to send emails on your behalf and at your direction. Such third party’s use of this information will be governed by the terms and privacy policies of the third party.
- Legal Issues. We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our rights or prevent fraud or abuse of Small Things Creative Projects or our users. If legally permitted, we would provide our users with notice that their information is being requested. This notice is provided so that you have the opportunity to challenge such requests.
- Business Transfers. If we’re involved in a reorganisation, merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal.
We use WordPress to deliver this site and they security measures such as using firewalls to protect against intruders, building redundancies throughout our network (so that if one server goes down, another can cover for it) and testing for and protecting against network vulnerabilities.
- Keeping Your Information. We’ll retain your personal information for as long as we need it to provide you with the services available through our website. You can ask for your personal information to be deleted at any time by deleting your Account or contacting us at email@example.com. We comply with data protection legislation in how we collect and use data in the UK.
- Location. Information that you submit through the Services may be transferred to countries other than where you live (for example, to WordPress servers in the US).
- Access. To modify or delete the personal information you have provided to us, simply contact us. We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes. On request, we’ll provide you with a copy of your personal information that we maintain.
We may periodically email you service-related announcements. We’ll also send you emails related to your transactions. We may also send you marketing or promotional communications, but you can opt out of receiving subsequent marketing or promotional communications by clicking the link marked unsubscribe (or a similar phrasing) that’s included in those communications.
- Authentication, Personalization And Security. Cookies help us verify information taken through any financial transactions to protect against fraud.
- Opting Out. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the website.