The Storybox Project : At Home is a groundbreaking activities programme which uses imagination and creativity as a starting point. Building upon 12 years of practical experience, and work in hundreds of settings, it supports family members who are supporting a loved one living with dementia to engage in creative, imaginative activities within the family home. It empowers subscribers to develop their own person centred activities, based upon a foundation of empathy, togetherness, and fun, focusing upon the value of participation in the moment and upon having fun.
Each Storybox activity serves as a starting point to:
- Create shared experiences.
- Encourage an affirmed sense of self.
- Improve physical health.
- Improve self esteem and confidence.
Subscribers have access to training, resources and support to explore a range of activities which are creative, accessible and fun. We provide:
- Access to an exclusive project website where there are hundreds of themed activity plans laid out in a simple “recipe” style making them easy to try.
- 5 X new activity ideas per week, alongside all supporting materials
- The opportunity to search the workshop and activity archive to access hundreds of additional resources
- The opportunity to access ongoing phone or email advice.
- A monthly email newsletter full of news, tips and ideas related to The Storybox Project AT HOME